Zoom app is becoming a popular house tooling name recently. Everyone is talking about its genuineness and reliability. It’s one of the best online apps for video conferencing, conference calls, and online classes. To make your experience, even better, we have covered this article to tell you how easily with a few simple steps you can connect the Zoom app for smart TV.
Want to know the process of connecting the Zoom app for Smart TV?
As we all know, Zoom works great on your phone, and it’s workable for laptop use. But do you know you can connect this Zoom app for your TV Screen as well? You might want hands free sometimes while watching anything online, or you want it bigger. It’s quickly adaptive, and one can easily coordinate with their team members. You can use it without interruption, setting anywhere under the sky. Its time saving and gives you a scheduled plan. Zoom comes with easy to use along with multiple features. You can run your business efficiently through this app. It’s a single app for business or conducting a team presentation.
Zoom provides conferences for businesses, but for your home, you might want it for your TV. It might surprise you by knowing that many options can connect your Zoom app for smart TV. It has two categories – Wired or wireless. Both have advantages as wired one is more stable in connectivity and wireless has the power to keep your phone and camera near you.
Apple TV can make it easier
iPhone, iPad, or Mac book can be used as Airplay, and you can connect your Zoom app easily to your Apple TV, and this will allow you a display on your TV. By mirroring, you can see a second screen that can reflect things from the first screen.
- If you are connecting your Zoom app with your Apple TV, make sure it has updated software on your iOS devices and your Apple TV.
- Your IOS device and Apple should be connected to the same Wi-Fi to make it run smoothly; otherwise, it might not work.
- Tap for Screen mirror.
- Select your Apple TV name from the list, and this will mirror up to your screen with your Apple TV.
- You can now open the Zoom app and make calls or connect it smoothly to your devices to experience better quality on an enormous screen.
Mac also is an excellent option to have experience with an Airplay display. By opting for it, you can see the icon bar at the top of the screen, so by clicking to it, you can start the TV through your Mac screen and get it Zoomed on a gigantic screen. You can also connect it to an updated television which has the facility of Airplay. Any latest model can give you this facility to communicate to Airplay for having an experience of the big screen through Zoom. You can also Airplay Zoom through your phone on your TV.
How about Chromo casting your screen as Mirror?
Chromo casting can be an ideal device for bridging your phone device gap of PC and your television. You can connect your Chromecast dongle to the TV through another tool called HDMI, and you can control what you would prefer to watch. People opt for watching Netflix or such things like that, but it also gives you the privilege of mirroring your screen from any Android Phones or through Chrome.
A cast option is also available along with a logo that can be accessed through the Chrome browser. Some call it Wireless Projection; some say SmartView and so on, but almost every updated phone can access it by going through your quick setting menu from where you can do these functions.
- Fix your Chromecast and see that your phone and Chromecast is connected to the same Wi-Fi. You can get the casting option on your phone by scanning your devices for sharing purposes.
- By tapping on your Chromecast, your phone’s screen will get connected to your television.
- By rotating the zoom app on your phone into landscape mode, you can get the best view.
You can apply the same process for connecting the app on your laptops, but the whole desktop is required for casting the process and just not the tab. Zoom is an app itself, so it wants to have access on its own, but if you wish to cast only a tab, you will miss the actual Zoom app.
There is another too called A power Mirror through, which you can run Zoom by connecting to a smart TV. A power Mirrors is an amazing tool which gives you the freedom to cast or share screen from one device to another. This tool has access to windows, Mac, iOS, Android to Televisions.
By using an Android device, you can mirror your Zoom meeting by connecting to TV from mobile.
- First, download A power Mirror both on your Android and Smart TV and allow both the devices to run under the same Wi-Fi.
- Allow your Android phone to run the app and click on the blue mirror button to search your TV device. Tap your TV name for connecting. Scanning QR code can also do it. Your phone screen will get connected to your TV then.
- Apply the Zoom app through your Android device, and now you are ready for a Zoom meeting. Casting your Zoom meeting to TV, you can view your conference contents on your TV.
- And if you have an iPhone or iPad, you can easily check all steps to stream your Zoom meeting on your TV through your iPad and iPhone.
- You can do it by downloading and installing A power Mirror app on your iPhone or iPad and your television and then connecting your TV and IOS device to the same Wi-Fi. You can scan QR code also for better connectivity.
- By opening the control center, you can screen Mirror to your devices and run it smoothly.
- Attending your Zoom meeting on your iPhone and iPad, you can easily watch it on your TV.
Zoom has become so popular in a brief period and delivering services for online conferences and classes. And you can easily integrate the Zoom app for smart TV, share it, and use a better feature such as screen recording for later use.