Most people – unlike they’re into gaming or streaming – do not use headsets nowadays. However, these devices have come a long way, and now they’re more sophisticated in regards to audio stream and capture. Therefore, you may be looking forward to using the best headset with a microphone for conference calls. Here we have some of the best picks in today’s market.
It’s not rare for people to use AirPods for conferences. Although there is nothing wrong with them, they work exceptionally well. Still, they are not suitable for people who know about audio devices and are looking for other features.
Furthermore, these devices are hugely expensive, and not everyone is up to spending more than $300.
Airpods are fine, but today we want to talk to you about the best computer headphone for conference calls. The devices we’re going to present you are hugely excellent in specific factors, such as:
- Audio capture and stream
- Battery life
Some devices are better than others, and that’s why our best pick for this list is the Logitech USB Headset H390. It has a simple design but is hugely comfortable and in noise canceling. Although it lacks wireless connectivity, it is the strongest contender for the reasons we’ll provide below.
Top 5 Best Headset with Microphone for Conference Calls
Logitech USB Headset H390
Again, the main drawback of this headset is the lack of wireless connectivity. We could not find any other complaint!
The Logitech USB Headset H390 is the best device on this list, mainly due to its noise-canceling microphone. It is a tool that can be used for conference calls with no problems and other purposes, such as audio streaming, with difficulties.
If you work in a noisy environment, the person or group on the other side won’t realize what’s happening in the background unless you tell them.
Logitech has been providing devices associated with gaming over the years, but this device, in particular, can be an excellent addition to any office where it’s needed.
- It excels in audio streaming. As it uses a USB-A connection, the audio will not cut and be as precise as possible.
- You won’t get lost while trying to use the integrated buttons. You will find everything you need on the inline remote system.
- This is the best computer headphone for conference calls in regards to comfort. If you tend to work for prolonged periods, this device will become your best friend. The soft, durable foam will make sure you don’t feel the device’s pressure even after a few hours.
- We couldn’t find any problem with its noise-canceling features. It seems like the company manufactured this headset thinking of those who work in noisy environments.
- It isn’t suitable for any wireless connectivity.
Logitech Wireless Headset H820e
If you did not like the lack of wireless connectivity found in the previous model, you might prefer using the Logitech H820e instead. Both devices come from the same company, and we think they’re tied in the combat for the best headset with a microphone for conference calls.
This single-ear model has a simple design, but it is surprisingly comfortable. You can use it in your right or left ear as you wish.
The LED light near the tip of the microphone will let you know when the mute is on. Furthermore, the microphone is as excellent as you think it is, with great echo and noise-canceling features.
We believe its battery life could be better, but 10 hours is not bad.
- It is hugely versatile in regards to use.
- It contains multiple buttons you can use to make its use more convenient.
- It has excellent noise and echoes cancelation.
- It does not provide any other type of connection.
Jabra Evolve 65 Ms. Mono
Jabra has been earning a good place in the market thanks to its high-quality audio devices. This time, the Jabra Evolve 65 is one of its best devices to date.
Unlike the previous option, this one is capable of connecting to computers and mobile devices via Bluetooth. The Jabra Link Adapter 360 is responsible for such greatness.
If you want to obtain a broader range, it would be best to use the device along with the Bluetooth dongle. You will be able to use the device within a range of one-hundred feet. Furthermore, it has a battery life of over ten hours.
This model is one of three versions of the same kind, although there are few differences. As this one’s “mono,” its main characteristic is that it only covers one ear.
- It has excellent audio quality.
- It has over ten hours of talk time.
- Functions within a range of one-hundred-foot.
- Its noise and echo canceling features are better than most of what we mention on this list.
- It has a light that indicates when you’re using the device, so people don’t disturb you when you’re busy.
- You may find conflict when trying to use the volume controls.
Sennheiser SC 665 USB (507257) – Double-Sided Business Headset
Although this headset isn’t capable of providing you with a wireless connection, it has extra points due to the multiple options of wired connectivity.
It has one of the best qualities you will ever find in headsets, and its ultra noise-canceling technology will make sure everything you say comes out clearly. Furthermore, the product is hugely durable as it is made of stainless steel and aluminum.
We believe this is one of the best computer headphones for conference calls for multiple reasons.
- It is the best device for noise cancelation regards.
- It is highly durable and resistant.
- It provides the user with comfort thanks to the leatherette ear-pads.
- It protects you against sudden sound bursts thanks to the ActiveGard technology.
- You must keep it connected at all times as they do not include batteries.
Plantronics Blackwire C5220
Plantronics has provided us with one of the best headsets to date. Although you’re condemned to wired connectivity, it has excellent features that make it one of the best headsets with a microphone for conference calls.
You can connect it to any mobile device or computer with compatible ports, although the end-users for this product are those who tend to spend hours working on their computers.
- They’re hugely comfortable, thanks to the dual headband slings. Furthermore, they are lightweight, so you can wear them for prolonged periods without feeling discomfort.
- It has the excellent audio quality and a superb microphone with remarkable noise-canceling features.
- It has an exciting design. Moreover, the control has made it easy-to-use for all users.
- It can be tedious to double-connect the headset when you’re using it on your computer.
How to Choose the Best Headset with Microphone for Teleconference and Video Calling?
There are three main factors you should take into account:
- If the device looks aesthetics look attractive to you, you should consider it. We know that some people care about looks, but you should also consider that a good-looking headset does not always contain the best features.
- If you intend to use the headset for prolonged periods, we recommend using either a wired or wireless headset. Furthermore, please consider that you should use headphones that are comfortable and lightweight.
- Most headsets nowadays are compatible with most business phone systems or any other communication tools. If not, it isn’t that complicated to sync them with your computer.
We have chosen the Logitech USB Headset H390, despite its wired nature. Not only is it hugely comfortable and easy-to-use, but it also contains the best noise-canceling features of all models reviewed on the list.
Furthermore, if you’re not convinced, please look more into what you’re looking for in a headset. Write your necessities, and see whether the devices you’ve considered comply with that list. After all, conference calls require a high-quality audio device and the best lighting to have the best experience.